Intertronics has launched the new DYMAX Encompass technology in a range of light cure adhesives, which combine the benefits of colour change once cured with red fluorescence. For more click HERE.
This video shows you how to quick start the Agilent U5855A TrueIR Thermal Imager. Learn how to properly set up and use your thermal imager to achieve its full potential. Easily navigate and begin capturing clearer and sharper thermal images with the 320 X 240 pixels through Fine Resolution capability.
• Four times more pixels with Fine Resolution capability
• View finer object details with 4x digital zoom
• Quick access buttons to easily change settings or functions
• Long product warranty -- 3 years
• Ergonomically designed with evenly distributed weight
• In-camera monitoring for temperature trending
• Ability to focus on objects, as close as 10cm away
Overview of the 2014 Southern Manufacturing & Electronics Exhibition, the largest and most successful manufacturing technology event of its type in the UK.
Precise, reliable and cost-effective solutions for complex dosing and disinfection systems.
Grundfos has declared war against outdated pump technology and is fighting back with intelligent pump solutions. Grundfos iSOLUTIONS is the evolution of pump applications from conventional component thinking to a system approach
Predictive and preventive maintenance with Agilent handheld test tools.
Introducing an integrated team of tools that work together to check, detect, isolate and report. See more with the fine resolution capability of the TrueIR Thermal Imager. Do more with the durable Insulation Resistance Testers and reach more with the Remote Link Solution powered by the Bluetooth adapter and remote logging display.
Keep things running faster and more efficiently than ever before. Find insights with this predictive and preventive maintenance solution.
Swift-Dock is a new range of spring-loaded, interface arrays for handheld devices and docking stations. Ideal for power and data transfer in devices such as medical instruments, telecoms devices and handheld game devices. Avoid the costly development of a bespoke interface by integrating Swift-Dock into your design.
For the oil and gas industry, finding and accessing new sources of energy depends on global availability of extraordinarily tough products that let you explore and extract resources buried deep beneath the earth’s surface.
WireCo WorldGroup supplies hard-working oil and gas products:
* Drill lines — cost-effective and maximum service life wire rope
* Offshore — steel wire rope for mooring, anchoring, towing, lifting, riser tensioners
* Below platform/deep water mooring — engineered, polyester ropes and high modulus polyethylene ropes
* Geophysical — non-metallic Aramid fiber ropes manufactured in a stranded construction with a durable extruded thermoplastic jacket
* Electromechanical cable — mono-conductor and multi-conductor wirelines manufactured with multi-stage preforming and continuous hot pre-tensioning
* Mouldings — engineered products for sub-sea risers and flow lines
At WireCo WorldGroup, we’re known for our global availability, product quality that exceeds industry standards, innovation and engineered solutions, and superior technical expertise.
The New Dura 55 peristaltic hose pump is the latest addition to the Dura family, offering second-generation hose pump technology. Offering the market 20% more performance, high flow rates, lower maintenance. Reducing your overall life cycle costs.
Although the traditional prospector and drilling activities are the first images that may first come to mind when the subject of mineral exploration comes up, the greatest growth in recent years has been in non-contact (or at least non-drilling) geophysical techniques. Some of these may be possible from airborne and seaborne carriers, and even from space, offering several important advantages over more traditional methods.
For more, Click HERE.
Video 1: Video of the Beep Mat miniaturised electromagnetic survey instrument to detect conductive and magnetics materials under up to three metres of overburden, by GDD Instrumentation of Canada
Video 2: Animation of gravity surveying, by Australia’s Queensland Resources Council
Project complexity and narrow margins are just two scenarios that drive management within a standard framework monitored by management computer software. For more, click HERE.
Video: 1: Thiess uses the Adaptive Discovery cloud visual analytics software solution to give hundreds of remote mine workers instant access to key visual analytics
Video 2: IBM mine maintenance