The Spectral Evolution pistol grip is suitable for ambient light remote sensing applications which require fibre optic data collection.
The new pistol grip has the following design features:
* Low reflectance, impact resistant ABS thermoplastic handle with a convenient tether hole;
* Light touch, tactile feel, pushbutton trigger for data collection;
* A thumbscrew that is easy to set and tightly secures any fiber optic cable and lens;
* Lightweight and well-balanced for field comfort;
* Includes industry-standard Picatinny rail (Mil-STD-1913) for mounting many options, such as laser sighting scopes and spirit levels;
* Has an integrated 'peep sight' for accurate remote sensing without adding extra optional sights to the rail;
* Reinforced tripod mount for hands-free operation.
The pistol grip is designed for high performance in field settings. It allows researchers to take the measurements they need without worrying about the size or weight of their equipment. It is an accessory for any remote sensing applications such as climate research, environmental studies, vegetation studies, forest canopy studies, and more.
For more information, visit www.spectralevolution.com