Keysight Technologies has introduced a high-speed, 16-channel PXIe digital stimulus/response module with a parametric measurement unit (PMU).
The module provides fast and flexible RF chipset test emulation and device characterisation for test engineers in design validation and production test.
Cycliser technology enables on-the-fly pattern creation for single site, or up to four independent multi-sites, with high-voltage channels and open drain pins for simultaneous device test. This saves the engineer valuable time during design validation and production test.
* Emulation of serial and parallel digital device interfaces;
* Precise vector time with a powerful combination of waveform tables and up to 250ns stimulus/response delay compensation with 25 ps programming resolution;
* 1ns-per-bit edge placement resolution giving engineers the ability to validate device design with greater accuracy;
* Digital instrument control and pattern generation/editing, enabled through a soft front panel;
* Full-featured drivers and IEEE-1450 STIL programming standard or Open XML (Excel);
* Test development software that speeds waveform pattern creation;
* Import of patterns created by automated test applications.