ZF Industrieantriebe Witten GmbH
ZF Industrial Drives as part of the ZF-Group develops and produces large mobile and industrial planetary gearboxes with a torque range of 100 to 7200 KNm for mobile and stationary applications. ZF in Witten is a technology leader and partner since 140 years in performance, robustness and reliability
Moving The Big Things
ZF Industrial Drives develops and produces planetary gearboxes for mobile and stationary industrial applications.
In the field of mobile drive technology with torques of 100 to 2600 KNm and more, the company is the only provider of complete drive technology:
• GPT and GFA travel gears
• GFB swing gear
• Winch gearboxes for heavy-duty cranes GPT-W
• Pump Distribution Gears GFC
The products drive mining and large construction machinery from 80 tons to the largest machines, e.g. Mining Excavator of more than 800 tons.
ZF is also a leading supplier for stationary applications:
• Ropeway drives from 100 to 850 KNm torque, GPC/GPW
• Tunnelboring or Shredder drives base on Redulus series GME/GMH
• Jack-Up Gearboxes GPV, torques up to 2200 KNm
• stationary mining drives, Redulus4F, 100 to 7200 KNm output torque
ZF’s 'smart' condition monitoring system ProVID ensures permanent recording, evaluation and documentation of the powertrain. It enables the planning and execution of inspections or maintenance at the best moment. Any irregularities that may occur in the powertrain are detected at a very early stage and the necessary measures are initiated.
In addition to the digital support by ProVID the global ZF Service Team supports in all topics during the complete gear lifetime and above:
• Inspection and On-site Repairs
• Workshop repairs in 3 main service centers
• Replacement units
• Spare parts management
• partner trainings
ZF Industrieanriebe Witten GmbH