POWER-GEN Asia 2015 takes place 1-3 September at the IMPACT Exhibition and Convention Centre in Bankok, Thailand.
POWER-GEN Asia, co-located with Renewable Energy World Asia and the POWER-GEN Asia Financial Forum, as part of ASEAN Power Week, is a leading force in delivering a platform for the power industry to meet, share information on the challenges facing the power industry and discuss solutions for advancing Asia’s energy future.
Attracting over 7,500 delegates and attendees from more than 70 countries from across South East Asia and around the world, it is a leading conference and exhibition dedicated to the power generation, renewable and alternative energy and transmission and distribution industries.
* 68% of attendees either specify or buy products and services;
* 54% of visitors come looking for new products/technologies;
* 99% of visitors intend to conduct business as a result of attending the event;
* 91% of visitors find POWER-GEN Asia important to achieving their business objectives;
* 96% of visitors said POWER-GEN Asia fulfilled expectations.
POWER-GEN Asia is organised by PennWell. The company cites the following reasons why the event is so valuable for visitors:
• Raise your company profile and awarenes;
• Showcase your products and technologies and develop new customer bases;
• Access to the power generation and T&D industries across South East Asia;
• Explore business opportunities and meet new partners in dynamic surroundings;
• Launch and promote new products and services to the industry’s leading press;
• Excellent platform to create sales leads and make lasting relationships with clients;
• Access to 7,500 of the industry’s most influential decision makers over three days;
• Reach one of the fastest developing regions in the world;
• Stay ahead of your competition;
• Meet your customers face-to-face.