Honeywell's Fusion4 MSC-A is a controller that uses technology similar to today’s mobile-phone apps to help ensure more efficient and safer petrochemical handling operations.
The controller is operated using on-screen icons, which reduces training time and improves accuracy. The interface delivers detailed process data, resulting in superior operational monitoring.
The Fusion4 MSC-A offers the most advanced functionality of any additive controller available. Key features include:
* It is the only device in the world capable of live data transfer in hazardous areas. Safe, secure two-way data communication with the handheld Fusion4 Local Access Device allows rapid transfer of transaction data, configuration files and calibration records.
* Advanced process monitoring and control for up to 12 streams simultaneously at the load rack.
* Detailed transactional data, alarms, diagnostics and calibration event logging for a secure audit trail for business and regulatory auditing.
* Fast, efficient management of multiple systems and sites.
* Compatibility with Honeywell Enraf’s safe area device monitoring software package Fusion4 Portal for remote monitoring and configuration of hazardous area devices, as well as MID-approved bill of lading printing, scheduled summary printing, alarm management and transaction audit trails to boost efficiency and compliance.
The Fusion4 MSC-A can be supplied as a stand-alone device or coupled with additive injection hardware for a complete off-the-shelf additive solution. Allowing any downstream oil and gas operation to add stand-alone additive injection capability, it seamlessly integrates with industry standard terminal automation systems and load computers and avoids the need for expensive alterations to existing equipment and infrastructure.
For more information, visit www.honeywellprocess.com