The Swiss manufacturer of precision measurement instruments, Rotronic, has launched a new low dew point probe for precise measurement of temperature and low dew point in pressurised environments. The probe and its accessories are pressure resistant up to 100 bar. The measurement range covers -70 to 85°C Td /-40 to 85°C.
The low dew point probe comes with the latest AirChip4000 technology and can calculate a measurement from the average value of 8,000 single points within a two-second interval. Together with the Hygromer LDP-1 dew point sensor, the HC2-LDP delivers measurements of the highest quality. The stainless steel low dew point probe is compatible with Rotronic’s transmitters and handheld instruments such as the HF5, HF8, PF4, HP22 und HP23. In addition, it can be connected with the HW4 software for monitoring and hardware configuration.
The low dew point probe can be used to measure low dew point temperatures in compressed air systems, refrigeration driers and adsorption driers. Rotronic also offers the probe with EX certificate for environments with ATEX requirements.
• Highly accurate dew point and temperature measurement
• Withstands pressures up to 100 bar
• Hygromer LDP-1 sensor element
• Excellent repeatability
• Trace moisture monitoring at low limits
• Equipped with the latest AirChip4000 measurement technology
• Compatible with HF5 / HF8 / PF4 transmitters and HP22 / HP23 handhelds
• Calibration and adjustment with the Rotronic HW4 software
For more information, visit www.engineerlive.com/epe
Caption if needed: Rotronic’s latest low dew point probe