It is now possible to measure the temperature of reflective metals and semiconductors, as low as 350°C, at low cost and without contact.
The new PyroMini 0.9 infrared can view into a vacuum chamber through a quartz or glass window, and measure the temperature of the surface of the silicon wafer. Temperature ranges from 350°C to 2000°C are available, and the low-temperature 350°C to 800°C model opens up new opportunities for temperature monitoring and control in silicon wafer processing.
Stable and repeatable measurements can be taken continuously for long periods, with a fast response time of just 240 milliseconds. With the optional MicroSD Card installed, over a year of data can be logged, even at the fastest sample rate of one reading per second.
The highest possible accuracy is provided by the PyroMini 0.9’s short-wavelength detector, which ensures that any error in emissivity setting or change in emissivity has the minimum effect on the measurement.
Miniature sensing head:
* Dimensions 18 x 45 mm, stainless steel 316, sealed to IP65;
* Cable length of up to 30 m available.
Electronics module with optional touch screen:
* Large, bright temperature display;
* Visual alarm indication;
* Scrolling temperature graph;
* Full sensor configuration;
* Basic models available without a screen.
* Choice of 4-20 mA or RS485 Modbus output;
* 2 x alarm relays on touch screen models that could be connected to alarm equipment directly, without a separate trip amplifier.
Accessories are available including mounting brackets, air purging and laser sighting.