Traco Power has launched its new TPP 300 series of 300W high-density AC/DC power supplies. The new products are available in open frame or fan-enclosed packages for a wide-range of medical and industrial applications where long-term reliability is critical and space is limited.
• TPP 300A-M open-frame models (2.00 x 4.00 x 1.26”)
• TPP 300-M enclosed with fan models (2.44 x 4.60 x 2.32”)
• Efficiencies of 91 - 93%, model dependent
• 360W peak load power up to 5 secs
• 300W continuous power (forced air cooling)
• Up to 180W continuous power (convection cooling)
• -40°C up to 85°C operating temperature range
• Reinforced I/O isolation 3000 VAC and leakage current <100 μA rated for BF applications
• IEC/EN/ES 60601-1 (2 x MOPP compliant) and IEC/EN/UL 62368-1 (Class I & Class II) approvals
• EMC compliance according to IEC 60601-1-2 4th edition and EN55032 class B
Using high-quality components and high-efficiency topologies enables wide operating temperatures and high reliability of >1 million hours MTBF (MIL-HDBK-217F, ground benign).