When hot or cold media need to be transported from one part of a device or system to another part, and in the event that the piping cannot be rigidly installed, a flexible heating hose can be used.
In most cases, it is a requirement to maintain the product temperature at a constant level, irrespective of the temperature fluctuations in the system or the ambient temperature.
Hillesheim heating hoses can be used for following applications:
* To keep the media flowing for processing.
* To achieve their optimum characteristics for processing.
* To avoid condensation of gaseous media.
* To process media more efficiently to ensure uniform quality (robots).
* To enable production or measurement at any location.
* To connect moving parts and equipment.
The fields of applications and branches of the Hillesheim heating hoses are diversified. The heating hoses are used for example in the PU-foam installation, filling and sealing installation, co-extruder, exhaust gas measuring and analysing pipes, hotmelt installation, glue robots, process technology, surface technology, loading and unloading for ships, trucks and so on.
For more information, www.engineerlive.com/epe
Hillesheim GmbH is based in Waghäusel, Germany. www.hillesheim-gmbh.com