From Tuesday, 11th November to Friday, 14th November 2014, the doors for the world’s leading trade show for electronics - electronica - will once again open. and at this year’s show in Munich, Germany, SCHURTER will have two booths.
At Booth 343 in Hall B3 the company will be showing its latest components and solutions for automation, electronics and electrical engineering.
* Compact SMD-Ceramic-Fuse UMT-H for primary protection;
* Low leakage current three-phase EMV-filters;
* Power Entry Module with Line Filter 5707, with cord retention V-Lock and high IP protection;
* Compact circuit breaker for equipment T9 new for PCB mounting;
* High-quality metal switches with multicolour illumination;
For the latest innovations and developments in the area of touch screens and touch panels, visitors can see SCHURTER together with its partner AMT at Booth 115 in Hall A3.
At booth #115 in hall A3 SCHURTER and partner AMT will show their latest innovations and developments in the field of touch screens and touch panels for industrial use. These include:
* EMC-qualified projected capacitive (PCI) Input Systems;
* Resistive Touch Panels;
* ‘Touch Window’ – True Flat Touch panel design for modern design solutions;
* Glass-Film-Glass (GFG) Touch Screens with low reflection for outdoor applications.