Littelfuse has introduced the 507 Series Cartridge Fuse, a 600VDC ceramic body fuse with an interrupting rating of 150A@650VDC in a compact 6x32mm package.
Its high DC voltage rating, combined with current ratings from 1A to 8A, make it suitable for over-current protection in high-voltage DC power circuits.
As the power density that circuits must handle grows ever higher, these miniaturized high-voltage fuses represent the optimum solution for DC power over-current protection.
The 507 Series Fuse is available in both standard cartridge and axial-leaded designs, is RoHS compliant and 100% lead free. Typical applications for the 507 Series include over-current protection for variable frequency drives (VFDs), photovoltaic (PV) inverters, DC-DC converters and high-voltage power supplies.
All 507 Series Cartridge Fuses offer these key benefits:
* Provides robust over-current protection for high-voltage DC power circuits, such as those found in VFDs, motor drives, and power inverters because it combines a high DC voltage rating of 650V with an interrupting rating of 150A@650VDC in a compact 6x32mm footprint
* Suitable for DC power circuits in photovoltaic (PV) inverters and uninterruptible power supplies (UPS) that operate at up to 650VDC with up to 150A available short circuit current
* Small footprint simplifies creating compact designs for power conversion equipment that demands higher operating efficiencies
* Current ratings from 1A to 8A are well suited for most commercially available 200V Class and 400V Class VFDs
* A wide operating temperature range (-55°C to 125°C) provides reliable protection in extreme temperature environments.