Originally part of the General Electric Company, Wembley brand products are now are now available exclusively from GELEC, previously part of GEC.
Two systems are available in the Wembley range - the WR-0813 Reflow System for SMT production and WS-0813 Wave Solder System for THC production. Both are CE marked and offer reliable high specification ovens which meet the lead-free regulations.
The Wembley WR-0813 Reflow System, which is suitable for boards up to 500mm wide, features up to 10 top and bottom heating zones and 2 cooling zones - each with independent control for temperature stability. Exceptional air circulation avoiding interference between zones maximises heating efficiency and an infrared compensation unit enhances heat transmission.
Other features include:
* Flux Filtration Unit.
* Cooling System suitable for N2 operation with optional industrial chiller.
* Automatic Safety Systems, such as over temperature and conveyor jam monitoring.
* Nitrogen system, with Oxygen analyser, designed for low N2 consumption.
The Wembley WS-0813 Wave Solder System incorporates an easy to use operating system based on the latest Windows software to control and display accurate temperature.
* Intelligent Spray Fluxer.
* Pre-heating zone with choice of configurations.
* Single-slot Solder Pot Heating.
* Enclosed Pre-heat Solder Pot for N2 process.
* Enclosed cooling system.
For more information, visit www.gelec.co.uk"