Discs are specifically designed to meet stringent sanitary, aseptic CIP/SIP requirements
Through years of experience, manufacturers have developed specific bursting discs designed to respect sanitary pressure relief requirements.
The Fike S3 and SR-H are just two of the range of high-performance bursting discs, featuring technological innovations that are essential to clean-in-place, steam-in-place applications:
- Easy to clean without removing disc.
- Disc installation is easy with tri-clamp assembly.
- Suitable for liquid and vapour applications.
- Available with FDA-approved gasket materials: Silicone, Vitron, EPDM or Teflon.
- Meets 3A Standard.
The S3 bursting disc is specifically designed to meet the stringent sanitary, aseptic CIP/SIP requirements of the biotech, pharmaceutical and food and beverage industries.
The SR-H's hygienic/sanitary design makes it easy to clean without removing the disc, and no special rupture disc holder is necessary.
The SHX bursting disc is a forward acting, cross scored disc, suitable for operation in liquid or gaseous systems, and designed for higher pressure applications
Sanitary and hygienic accessories:
- BCH Burst Indicator. The BCH Burst Indicator is specifically designed for use with Fike Hygienic/ Sanitary service pressure relief devices to provide instantaneous notification of the bursting disc activation. That translates into additional insurance from costly over-pressure incidents. And the BCH burst indicator is quick and easy to install, saving you time and money! It can be ideally combined with the Fike SIM ‘Plug-and-Play’ centralised annunciating units to facilitate monitoring and alarm.
- Clamps and Ferrules. Fike sanitary bursting discs are designed to fit between standard Tri-Clover ferrules and a No 13 MHHM clamp. They can also be used with flush mounted NA Connect fittings.
For more information, visit www.fike.com"