An excellent opportunity has arisen for an assistant editor to work on the web site Engineer Live and its associated engineering magazines.
The successful applicant must have experience within the engineering and technology sector, be hard-working, and used to operating under pressure. Familiarity with Adobe In-Design is essential and some experience of Photoshop is preferable.
The role involves:
* Sub-editing supplied material
* Posting articles and news stores onto the web site
* Sourcing stories, photos and videos and using these to create unique articles
* Proof reading magazine pages and adding captions, introductions and headlines
* Preparing monthly e-newsletters
* Liaising with internal production and advertising departments, and external contributors
* Visiting exhibitions and conferences and meeting with advertisers and key industry personnel
The job involves working closely with the Group Editor and the production and advertising teams and is based in our offices in central London.
Please send your CV and covering letter detailing what benefits you would bring to a publisher of new technology media to David Washington at email@example.com
Setform has been established for over 30 years and publishes a range of technical magazines, web sites and high impact visual media. www.setform.com