Environmental laboratories, challenged with ever increasing sample loads for human and environmental protection, are analysing more potable, surface and ground waters than ever before. These laboratories have expressed their desire to run more parameters from a single sample with larger batch sizes, unattended.
Camlab has recently announced a new development from MANTECH which allows the measurement of up to nine parameters in a single sample that can be collected in a standard 50ml falcon tube. Made by MANTECH, a manufacturer of automated multi-parameter analysers, they are designed to provide rapid analysis without locking the customer into expensive consumables.
New MANTECH innovations, including RapidAlk and flow through conductivity, have lead to the capability to analyze these nine parameters from a 50ml tube, therefore, further increasing MANTECH’s leading capacity from 77 to 197 unique sample positions. Additional AutoMax samplers have the capacity of 73 or 122 unique sample positions meeting the requirements of small and large throughput environmental laboratories. It is also available as a stand alone and process control system.
This MANTECH innovation is designed for the analysis of potable, surface and ground waters. The MANTECH automated analysis of pH, EC, alkalinity, turbidity and colour from a single 50ml tube has the following advantages:
* Nine parameters from a single sample!
* Capability to pick only the parameters required for a sample, therefore, increasing throughput speed
* Utilises MANTECH’s TitraSip SA technology, verified though the US EPA’s Environmental Technology (ETV) Program
* Follows EPA approved APHA methods
* Quick and effective rinsing through MANTECH’s IntelliRinseTM System.
* Automatically speciates and reports alkalinity in terms of total alkalinity, p-alkalinity, hydroxide, bicarbonate and carbonate
* Capability to add priority samples to as required
* Easily add samples to the queue as they come in
* Runs unattended, even overnight. - Load the samples and walk away!
* Autocalibrations and automated QC checks for all parameters
* Accurate, precise and a complete audit trail
For more information, visit www.camlab.co.uk/mantech